Saturday, October 01, 2005

Goodbye 5kg!! (dumbell weights only...)

Another good day - have been really organised with my time. I did weights this morning and felt stronger - I know next week 5kg will be gone!! Have been slack with my abs though - will do a set tomorrow - need to make sure my 'inner core' stays strong! A friend at the gym was in hospital last night for a hernia op - he did it by lifting weights incorrectly! So stupid!!

It was a beautiful day today - 23C - so I did my cardio along the Geelong waterfront. I followed Sue's plan - 1 min run / 1 min walk - for 45 mins - and it was great! I can usually run for this time - but when I have done weights in the same day I sometimes tire easily - but this way I kept up my stamina & felt strong the entire run. I will be doing this cardio more often - especially now that the weather has warmed up.

I am ready for a really focused week - have already printed my weekly nutrition - and will cross off my meals once eaten. This makes me more focused and helps me to stay on track - without sneaking bits here and there. This system really works for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Hi Bella!!

Great to see you blogging and doing really well... I love your attitude :)

Things are busy for me... only 12 days to go until my comp... aaaargh!! Got a one-on-one routine practise session with my coach tonight as he won't be here over the weekend because one of his figure girls just one Miss Australia in the National NABBA comp and they're off to the World Titles in England this weekend.

One bikini has been made and the other one is being sent to the dressmaker tonight (if you can refer to her as that considering they aren't really dresses... well they aren't really much of anything actually!! You only need half a metre for a bikini!!).

So it's all go, go, go!! I'm starting to find I don't really have time to get nervous... but ask me again on the day... LOL!!

Great to see you are still going strong... keep up the fabulous work :)

Rae x

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

That should have been "won" Miss Australia and not "one" Miss Australia... LOL!! I can only blame fuzzy-brain from lack of carbs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home