Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Opening of the Olympics!

Well - here I am sitting writing in my blog - so cool!! I thought it may be a good time to start - give my boyfriend, friends and family a break from my usual rantings- and instead take it out on the Red Beatle...

I want my first topic to be about my involvement with www.idealbodiesonline.com - and its creator Sue Heintze! I have always been aware of my health - but realised I knew virtually nothing until I literally stumbled across Sue and her 12 week program!!

I have completed my first program and am currently sitting (or should I say running) in the middle of my second. I want to remain positive and motivated so will type my little fingers off about my every day doings/thoughts/inspirations etc etc.

So let the games begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home