Friday, August 26, 2005

Paul McKenna

I watched Paul McKenna on TV last night and was facinated! I immediately jumped on his website and went out and bought 2 of his books today:
I Can Make You Thin
Change Your Life in 7 Days


Ok - the thought of that guy from the Simpsons ...'Hi, my name is ...and you may remember me from...' crossed my mind - but seriously this guy is so good!
I have just read I Can Make You Thin (took me less than 1 hour) and finished listening to the attached CD...and wow! I layed on the floor with a pillow and blanket and each speaker beside my head (next time will use my ipod) and really got a lot out of it.
I will follow his guidelines daily and listen to the CD each morning - will keep you updated with my progress.
Bring on my new self image!!

...am saving the second book for when I am in lying on a beach in the Greek Islands this time next week! WOOHOO!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kaddy said...

Hey Amelia, curious, i just got an ipod, if i bought that book and cd how would i listen to it through my ipod??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home