Friday, August 26, 2005

Final Week TIPS!

No Im not glowing in the dark from the hormones in all the chicken I have been eating - but because I had my teeth laser whitened yesterday! They are so white! I had my braces removed in the final week of my last program and whitening was the final piece of the puzzle - I am no longer a human cheese grater!! Its amazing how much easier eating food is! Especially peanut butter...my favourite!

Not that I should even be thinking about peanut butter...I am in my 3rd day of the 'final week' - the second time I have done this. Its actually a little easier this time round though - probably because my boyfriend is also doing it (my partner in crime) and also because I know how great the end result will be. I am also more prepared in the food department this time...

Some tips for the 'final week'.

1. Buy all the diced chicken breast you need before you start! Between Tom and I that was over 12kg (holy moly!!)
2. Cut off excess fat, weigh and wrap in glad wrap. Freeze. I take out 5 portions the night before and defrost in fridge for the next day.
3. Get your veggies ready. I stuck to the 'anything that is green' rule: zucchini, beans, broccoli, lettuce, cucumber etc.
4. Cook easy. Dont over complicate your meals! You will be hungry and you will want to eat now! I have a Geaorge Foreman Grill kinda contraption (Sunbeam) which is fantastic! Slice your veggies, put them on the grill, close the lid and voila! I also cook my chicken like this and it comes out nice and brown - like little chicken nuggets! Hey - you have to try and be creative! Mushrooms are also great as they cook nice and juicy - giving extra flavour to the chicken.
5. Drink heaps of water - you will be thirsty! I have a 1.5ltr bottle which I fill 2-3 times a day.
6. I take a Swisse multivitamin every day.
7. I drink a black coffee with 1tbs skinny milk after Meal 1&3. I also drink herbal tea - green, licorice (Black Adder brand - yum!) and dandelion tea (Bovida sachets) which is an aquired taste but very good for you.
8. Make sure you eat every 3 hours: 7am/10am/1pm/4pm/7pm

Tomorrow I add 4xrice cakes with my first 4 meals - Tom has chosen sweet potato instead. I slice the sweet potato really thin, pop them on the magical grill and cook until dark brown and kinda crispy - like little potato chips - such a creative chef!!

Well - am now off to the gym! Its amazing how weak I feel during training - no way can I lift what I had been - am using baby weights! Then cardio on the cross-trainer and abs later this afternoon - so many reps!! That 6 pack will have no choice but to show itself!!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Hey Bella! Nice blog :) Best of luck this week - great tips you gave there! Can't wait to see pics of you and Tom! Congratulations guys, couple of star clients indeed :)

Sue
www.idealbodiesonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home