Saturday, September 24, 2005

Back in Town

Am back from my amazing holiday!

I have returned feeling motivated and am ready for a big few months until christmas - both in my work & fitness! I did so much relaxing and 'reflecting' while I was overseas and even though I was gone for just over 2 weeks - it actually felt like 2 months! I really took in as much sunshine as possible!!

In this time I had the chance to really refine my personal goals.

Firstly, I really came to understand that Sue's program is now 'a way of life' for me. Yes I did enjoy eating all the amazing food while away (...it was great eating croissants & nutella for breakfast!) but I also craved my 5 meals a day with fresh veggies/protein - combined with my weights & cardio sessions. This way of living is more than a 12 week program - its how I want to be forever!!

I DESERVE TO BE SUPER-FIT AND HEALTHY!!


Over the coming months my goal is to reach 14% body fat.
I will achieve this goal by christmas! So I have 13 WEEKS TO GO!!
I will also maintain this level of body fat. This is how my body will stay!

...so I am very excited!

Read a great thing...
'Think /Act/ Do like your goal! Install the midset of your goal!
If you want to get something in order to feel a certain way, feeling
that way now will be the fastest way to get it!'

So I need to say: I am so happy that I AM 14% body fat!

...feeling pretty good about myself already! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home