Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Remember to pass on the cake!

Man am I feeling DOM all over from yesterdays session! Its like I have never exercised before! - a trainer at the gym told me not to worry as 'muscle has memory'. My muscles had better remember how to tone up!!!

Did a great weight session this morning - I love my latest program - 2 days training / 1 day cardio. Also did a 30 min jog on the treadmill / 15 min on cross trainer this afternoon. Will be doing cardio as much as possible to burn those calories & reduce my body fat. My body did feel really heavy again during the run. DOMS dont help!!

OK day nutrition wise. Started off great - but then mum brought over a chocolate/honey cake fresh from the oven!! - aaahhhgr!! Not to worry - I told her it would be best if she cooked cakes on a day when I had a 'free' meal...!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kaddy said...

hey bella! workout sounds good! i actually like DOMS...lol makes me feel like ive done something! :-) you eting the chocolate cake makes me feel better about eating home made sausage roll last night....there are just somethings in life you can't resist!@ :-)

take it easy!
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home